Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

Does it mean that someone who is obsessed with you is trying to manifest you either falling for them or becoming dependent on them if?

Even though you are not interested in this person (and maybe even disgusted by them and/or uncomfortable being around them), they keep randomly appearing in your thoughts; and you frequently have disturbing scenarios playing out in your head of you falling in love with them out of the blue, having sex with them, marrying them, or becoming either gravely ill or a quadriplegic, and them becoming your legal guardian and raping you repeatedly?

And by manifesting, I mean using some sort of black magick to try to make you either become attracted to them so that you would be willing to become romantically/sexually involved with them or end up in a situation where you're completely dependent on them so that they could sexually take advantage of you.

Parents to their children .

• Elise

I have dreams about men who repulse me and they are very embarrassing dreams because they are toxic jerks in real life and very disgusting in my dreams.  

Some people can put thoughts in your head, but they cannot force you to act on them. This is incredibly invasive.