Do you find still life paintings moving?
- ElizabethLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
Only once. They were left in the movers van by the last person who hired them.
- Big KahunaLv 72 months ago
Yes,but not quite as much as the landscape painting of an avalanche.
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
Bob ROSS was ALWAYS painting and PUTTING a "HAPPY little TREE" somewhere.......😂😂😂😂
- 2 months ago
Wait until the dog sees a cat....
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ChaiTeaLv 62 months ago
Not as fast as Elvis portraits on black velvet.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
Only if they are done in 3-D.
- PronkLv 72 months ago
The stills are moving when the moonshine hits them just right,,or when the
SHERIFF IS SNOOPING AROUND.🥺
- Holo HoloLv 72 months ago
- XintharLv 52 months ago
No I don't. I don't like art. I don't look at art.
- wobafettyLv 62 months ago
I once saw one of those types of paintings move so much it jumped off the wall and attacked me. I got sucked into the painting itself. Luckily for me it was a painting of a computer desktop connected up to the internet, so I was able to get this message out. HELP ME!!!!