How to block disgusting Facebook ads?

The last couple of weeks, every time I check FB, I see disgusting ads speaking about erectile disfunction, pills to make a certain organ bigger, etc. I have tried reporting and blocking and updating the marketing preferences, but I still see them. I use FB to keep in touch with family during the pandemic, and I do not want to see this garbage. Why does FB allow this and how can I make it stop? 

The ad choices are based on your browsing history. If you have no history then you get the ads of the most aggressive advertisers. That is often the ED pills and the likes.

To change the ads, over the next week follow a bunch of the ads for products you are interested in or at least not offended to have showing up. As you click those links, you will build a browsing history and change the ads that you see.

• JohnT1 month agoReport

It has already worked at least for now. Thanks! 

Go to the browser extensions and look for Adblock it works I had it on Chrome which i don't as i move to Opera and still have Adblock. 

Facebook showing you targeted ads from other sites, or from seeing Facebook's ads on other sites, open your Facebook page and click the upside-down triangle in the upper right corner. Select "Settings" and then in the left-hand column select "Ads

ud puede cambiar su lista de intereses en la configuración de google

• Daniel

The only thing you can do is Install Ad Block onto your Browser and see if that gets Rid of It should that not work there is nothing else you can do

Spam is pretty much the same as you write about and it survives.

Facebook targets ads to users based on their browsing habits. If they think you are an older man based on your page views, they assume you can't get a woody because statistically, the older you are, the more likely you are to be impotent.

• JohnT1 month agoReport

I am only in my 30s

• audrey

Because these advertisers pay good money to put those ads on there. Just learn to ignore them or you'll have to quit using FB.

• JohnT1 month agoReport

They are disgusting