Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Democrat Ilhan Omar says she believes Tara Reade. Do you believe women too or do you side with the rapists?

I don't know about you but I believe women. Bless this woman for telling it like it is.

Someone needs to explain to Omar that just tarnishing Biden isn't going to propel Sanders into the nomination. 

I mean..........I suppose you side with Trump?? He's a sexual predator too.

• Bomber1 month agoReport

ONE TERM

I'm a Trump supporter but I'm on Biden's side on this one. Poor people are always accusing rich people of sexual assault in order to get free money. It's so disgusting.

• Traci

I think Omar should just stay out of it!  As should we all.. let there be an investigation.. it is either true or false.  Don't let idiot  media decide for yo!

• Jeff D

She says she believe Tara Reade but will still vote for Joe Biden.  How's that for straddling the fence?

It also has two sides not reporting it when it happens makes it reasonable reporting it years later is at the very least suspicious.

Every woman deserves to be heard. She does not need to be believed without evidence. When the "evidence" consists of an ever-changing story, it may safely be discounted as a figment of her imagination, at best.

I think every woman who accuses a man should have her story heard and claims investigated. Starting with the president.

• Leo

I side with the facts.  

• Lolly

Tara Reade is just about the deadest horse you can beat. Got anything else? This one is past its freshness date.