Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Democrat Ilhan Omar says she believes Tara Reade. Do you believe women too or do you side with the rapists?

I don't know about you but I believe women. Bless this woman for telling it like it is.

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Someone needs to explain to Omar that just tarnishing Biden isn't going to propel Sanders into the nomination. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I mean..........I suppose you side with Trump?? He's a sexual predator too.

• Bomber1 month agoReport

ONE TERM

• 1 month ago

I'm a Trump supporter but I'm on Biden's side on this one. Poor people are always accusing rich people of sexual assault in order to get free money. It's so disgusting.

• Traci
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I think Omar should just stay out of it!  As should we all.. let there be an investigation.. it is either true or false.  Don't let idiot  media decide for yo!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She says she believe Tara Reade but will still vote for Joe Biden.  How's that for straddling the fence?

• 2 months ago

It also has two sides not reporting it when it happens makes it reasonable reporting it years later is at the very least suspicious.

• 2 months ago

Every woman deserves to be heard. She does not need to be believed without evidence. When the "evidence" consists of an ever-changing story, it may safely be discounted as a figment of her imagination, at best.

• 2 months ago

I think every woman who accuses a man should have her story heard and claims investigated. Starting with the president.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I side with the facts.  

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tara Reade is just about the deadest horse you can beat. Got anything else? This one is past its freshness date.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.