- 2 months ago
1) Keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
2) Builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
3) Helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
4) Tones muscles and builds strength
5) Provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
- 4 months ago
Get you comfortable in the waters.
Burns a lot of fat from your body.
- 5 months ago
Feeling fresh and stronger
- FLv 65 months ago
Stops you drowning .
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- WebboLv 75 months ago
Gives the body great exercise and it's fun to do, I miss my swimming days.
- TomalochkLv 65 months ago
Being able to swim can keep you from drowning ..... that would be highly beneficial in some cases .
- Anonymous5 months ago
For me, it's very enjoyable and great exercise without having to get all sweaty. I look forward to it more than going to the gym - so I do it much more often.
- martinLv 75 months ago
You feel refreshed and clean afterward. You get your exercise without jamming your joints.
- queen bryLv 75 months ago