Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 months ago

Should I dye my hair red? ?

I downloaded faceapp and tried on the hair colour does it suit me?

• ?

Looks as though you have photoshopped the girl with the blonde hair. You must be bored.

maybe give your eyebrows more shape

once again its your face that doesnt suit u.......which hair color is next??

• LM440

Red hair is always alluring and when you choose it, it can be a bit daring.  Well worth the try.  I think you'll love it.

• The color seams to suit you, the hair style not so much to me. To know what color will suit you, you will have to find out what skin tone you have. As for if you want to do it, that's up to you. Just to warn you, red dye can be tough to remove. You would have to bleach it a few times to get rid of the red dye. 

You just did and it looks nice.

You again? Stop trolling.

• kelvin

how about you stop trolling

I don't care for it, but that may be because it appears wet and stringy.  If you're looking to improve your looks, I'd thin your eyebrows a bit.  

It looks wet. Wait till it dries and keep it long and straight too see if it suits you that color.