Poll: When was the last time you cried? And why?

Me: Today a few mins/hour or so ago. Umm coz I thought I lost something ended up finding it though which I am so happy about 😀😪

It was when my father died.

• P

End of the tax year

New code

Not often, but funny enough, I cried a good bit the other day. My mother has alzheimer's and I have to take care of her, it's very difficult to watch her mind deteriorate, especially when she used to be sharp as a tac, shes a different person now. Every so often a cry helps release the pressure. I usually feel a lot better after it, so I welcome it when it happens. 

today, just some old things hittin me hard,

I don't cry very often hun.

I cried when I discovered my best friend was diagnosed with cancer.   I cried again when after gruelling treatment, she was told she was in remission.  The first time because I was sad, the second time because I was happy.

A few months ago when my oldest was accepted to M.I.T. with a full scholarship.  Cried like a baby!

• Kev

A few years ago when my Mom died

at ex mother in  laws funeral