Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Girlfriend kissed my back, what does that mean?

As I was changing my t-shirt today my girlfriend came around and kissed my back suddenly. I was like, hey what was that for? And she said in a really sweet and cute way, I love you, and jumped to hug me. It felt more like a little girl kissing her older brother than a girlfriend. I am a bit scared about this cause she is virgin and has never had a boyfriend before. If she starts with cuddles and kisses I don't know how long we'll be able not to cross that line, she always dreamt to get married before and to do things right. Just a kiss on my back and I was blown away. I just love her more than myself but I don't know if it's right.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In the context of this question it means you're going to have to exhibit some self control. A kiss on the back isn't an invitation to have sex. If you can't date this virgin and respect her boundaries then you're with the wrong person.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

That's good,but tell her wait until you are married.

• 1 month ago

Why are you looking at her expressing affection as if it is a problem? You just need to learn some self-control. Expecting her to tailor her behavior towards you so that you can keep her at arm's length is unrealistic and well as unfair.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She’s sensuous. Enjoy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.