Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Girlfriend kissed my back, what does that mean?

As I was changing my t-shirt today my girlfriend came around and kissed my back suddenly. I was like, hey what was that for? And she said in a really sweet and cute way, I love you, and jumped to hug me. It felt more like a little girl kissing her older brother than a girlfriend. I am a bit scared about this cause she is virgin and has never had a boyfriend before. If she starts with cuddles and kisses I don't know how long we'll be able not to cross that line, she always dreamt to get married before and to do things right. Just a kiss on my back and I was blown away. I just love her more than myself but I don't know if it's right.

In the context of this question it means you're going to have to exhibit some self control. A kiss on the back isn't an invitation to have sex. If you can't date this virgin and respect her boundaries then you're with the wrong person.

That's good,but tell her wait until you are married.

Why are you looking at her expressing affection as if it is a problem? You just need to learn some self-control. Expecting her to tailor her behavior towards you so that you can keep her at arm's length is unrealistic and well as unfair.

She’s sensuous. Enjoy.