Why atheists and fundies so mean to pagans on this site?

• Archer

Atheists actually do not care who you chose to believe in or what belief you have chosen for it has no impact upon ours.

• Because they are driven by some demon in their mind, since the devil knows them, try to turn them like him, demons!

• Nous

They are not but you need to understand that Pagan is a fraud hiding behind a name that is not theirs!

PAGAN - A follower or believer in any non Christian group or religion.

What so called modern pagans are doing is trying to invent a religion based on guesswork of what pagans in prehistory are thought to have done. Problem being that no one knows what they did and the only thing anywhere near it is just guesswork by archaeologists based on places like Stonehenge!

Don't get me wrong if these people want to invent a new religion that is fine but why can they not be honest and invent their own name for it?!

• tenn

Got an example of atheists being mean to pagans?

I try not to be mean to anyone who isn't posting hateful or racist stuff or attacking other members. And even then, I'm more likely to hit the report button than comment.

Atheist here, pagans are okay, they are not as annoying as Christians, I am not mean to you guys.