Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdoption · 1 month ago

I no longer want my 3 year old, how do I give her up for adoption?

I feel it is not a good time in my life for kids so I'm thinkinf about adoption. How do I go about this? Is there a place I can leave her at, like will a hospital or police station take her? It's not that I don't love it, I just don't have a lot of money right now and kids r expensive.

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    It depends on where you live. Look online for the closest "Adoption Agency" in your state. There are also "Safe Haven" places called a, "Baby Hatch" or a "Baby Box" where Mothers can anonymously bring their babies to be cared for.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Your state's safe harbor law may cover leaving the child at a police station or hospital--but you should Google [your state] safe harbor law to make sure the child is not outside the age range. You can also contact the department of social services where you live and possibly do an entrustment agreement with them.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Theres a foster family that I saw on the news that raped and murdered their foster child, then dumpted her body in a river. Send her to them. Seek help but raised the child yourself.  Don't put your child up for adoption.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.