Can a life be a form of learning picked by a spiritual master Who picked extreme suffering to be the better teacher in next life?

Instead of bad karma . Buddhist don’t believe in divination unless it’s mo dice. So I used a online application and I asked it said this life was chosen as a tool for next.

• I do NOT believe in alleged Buddhism, therefore, I believe that there is God, and His Creation is clearly visible!

Try to warm up outside Buddhism, are you cold?

Tool life for the next life? What on earth??  That's just so ridiculous!  Where's the evidence of there being a next life?  You don't have any, so why do you believe there is a next life?  Good grief, so sorry you struggle so much but that's what happens when you stupidly believe in things that are unproven, you struggle to find the answers to explain it to yourself.  LMAO! 

Suffering is all in your head.