Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What does it mean when you have a dream about having sex with someone else?

I'm in a relationship and I love my bf very much but I keep having dreams of having six with one of my co workers. The truth is that I've had a small crush on him the whole time I've worked at my place of work. We get a long really well and have similar personalities. He has a gf as well. He has also admitted to being attracted to me in the past. The last thing I want to do is ruin my relationship but I keep having dreams of being intimate with him and catch myself thinking about him. What should I do and what does this all mean?

Dreams are a product of our subconscious and aren't real and they aren't a prediction of the future.

If you have a crush on the guy you do. This is probably the reason you've had these dreams.... just about your fantasy over the dude.

And if you're thinking of him, you are. I don't see how that can ruin your relationship, unless you're planning to cheat on the bf. You don't sound like you are.

You're worrying too much and overthinking.

It means you should stop having a crush on this guy and never tell your boyfriend about it.