Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What does it mean when you have a dream about having sex with someone else?

I'm in a relationship and I love my bf very much but I keep having dreams of having six with one of my co workers. The truth is that I've had a small crush on him the whole time I've worked at my place of work. We get a long really well and have similar personalities. He has a gf as well. He has also admitted to being attracted to me in the past. The last thing I want to do is ruin my relationship but I keep having dreams of being intimate with him and catch myself thinking about him. What should I do and what does this all mean?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Dreams are a product of our subconscious and aren't real and they aren't a prediction of the future.

If you have a crush on the guy you do. This is probably the reason you've had these dreams.... just about your fantasy over the dude.

And if you're thinking of him, you are. I don't see how that can ruin your relationship, unless you're planning to cheat on the bf. You don't sound like you are.

You're worrying too much and overthinking.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It means you should stop having a crush on this guy and never tell your boyfriend about it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.