Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

What is law in UK about things that you are allow for do to someone wife please?

I know rules in my country but need to know in UK please when visit secoority and legal over there

• Clive

What does that mean in English?

There are ZERO laws specifically about doing ANYTHING for a married woman. Doing something TO them is rarely an issue of marital status either.

In the UK this wife would be considered a competent adult capable of making her own decision about who she wants to see and what she'll allow them to do for her.

Remember the sexual equality laws in the UK / Europe.

Personal rights and freedoms are exactly the same for a wife as for any other person, male or female.

Pretty much the only differences for a married person (male or female) vs a single person are those relating to joint property and finances, plus the basic legal (not religious) requirements of being married.

And note that the only legal recourse for breach of requirements between a husband / wife (eg. one having an affair) is divorce; or marriage counselling, first.

Neither side gains any rights or authority over the other due to marriage.

• Tavy

Do you mean your wife? You treat her with respect. You cannot beat her or force sex on her.

She is not a possession.

UK

53. "Shame on the fools infatuated with love for women. Women are like nothing but birds flitting above the tree tops.

36-38. "In secret that woman introduced her son to my friend. That son was an ignorant fool with eyes blood-shot with drink. And my friend went on enjoying him in my very presence. But she, though completely overpowered by him and being enjoyed by him day after day, never left me, and I, too, did not abandon her. And out of that union was born a fool of the same type as his father.

50. "Similar is the fate of the people who, deluded with the quest of happiness, have fallen into the snares of the task-master of action. They are bewildered in their frenzy and destruction awaits them

Tripura Rahasya