Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it true that flyover states dont accept foreigners? 😐?

A few days ago I read an answer by this person who said that flyover states dont accept foreigners! I googled ‘flyover states’ and it turned out that flyover states are literally all states except coastal states and Arizona! In my opinion this is not true since there are so many foreigners who live in those states! Am I right? In fact, there are more foreigners who live in those states than coastal states.

• CAB

"Flyover state" is a bullshit term used by particularly smug residents of California and New York.

I wonder what the reception is like for them now that people are abandoning both places en masse

• steve

I hate life I want to die

Probably Coastal States And The States That Share A Border With Mexico And French Canada.

• ?1 month agoReport

No, they are not flyover states, at least that’s what I found out from Google. The flyover states are all but coastal states.