Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 5 months ago

Did my girlfriend give me a STD? ?

I was diagnosed with epididymitis in my testicle.. i got tested for STDs and well the results were negative. 

But then i was having excruciating pain in my stomach and back area.. come to find out it’s inflammation of the stomach vein and you get that from STDs as well.. I’ve been with the same girlfriend since forever it feels like! I have no proof she’s done me wrong either

I’m not sure what to do, does this sound fishy? Any advice? Please help 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, your gf did not give you an STD.  If you still want one you will have to get it from someone else.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Males of any age can get epididymitis. Epididymitis is most often caused by a bacterial infection, including sexually transmitted infections (STIs), such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. Sometimes, a testicle also becomes inflamed — a condition called epididymo-orchitis and i looked this up again as you asked this once already

• Marc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you were tested and its negative, then you have your answer. Why are you looking for something that isnt there?

• 5 months ago

Neither of your conditions is an STD.

Your test said you do not have an STD.

If your girlfriend had given you an STD the test would say you have an STD.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You should talk to her about getting tested if she already hasn’t. But its possible that she’s not carrying anything. It’s not unheard of for epididymitis to be contracted non-sexually. 

• Jamey
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You haven't got STD, that's what your test said.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.