? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

In UK are journalists above the law, as they are on tv, shoulder to shoulder half a meter from Dominic Cummings, photographing him?

and noone is saying anything about them

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

BAF alert!

I can' t believe there's so little happening on planet E that it's still even a story. This " game-changing world event" reminds of that tedious "Everything I do" song that just hung around in the charts for about 3 years. Boooorrrrinnnnggg !!!!!!!Aaaaaaasssss!!!!Ffffffccccckkkkk!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Liberals are obsessed with that man.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, it seems so. And the usual ‘rent a mob’ sent to harass anyone who is in the wrong side of their political dogma.

• 1 month ago

Ever felt you've been 'played' ? Apparently the UK population has the greatest fear of this disease in the world...well, what a surprise...look at all the propaganda you've been fed...whilst all this time planes have been landing at Heathrow, passengers getting off, coming into the country with no checks and getting straight onto the Tube system. Police officers are patrolling and engaging with the public....no masks and not observing social distancing. Sweden...no lock down...Belarus...just basically did not much at all....are people dropping dead in the streets in these 2 countries, who have kept their economies intact ? Not that I have heard of. And the 'Nightingale Hospitals' (love it, what an evocative title)....busy ?

So you get people like the 'pants down' professor and Cummings breaking their own rules..why ? Um, could it be they know something they are not telling you?

Never mind, now sit back and wait for the 'second wave'....it's coming, it's in the 'planning' phase right now ! What fun that is going to be...waiting outside the supermarket in the winter's wind and freezing rain....that should take out a few more pensioners !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The  British media are an absolute disgrace. 

• 1 month ago

Yeah but There’s something so fishy about the unelected Cummings. Yea I know some people love The Prime Minister and no matter what the criticism, even if it isn’t directly criticising Boris himself is seen as a personal attack on Boris supporters ( which it isn’t) which kind of makes a joke of trying to keep an elected government to account.

I think it’s we’ve become so sensitive these days, we can’t offend anyone or automatically feel offended if someone disagrees with us it’s crazy! 

Bring back SPITTING IMAGE when even Thatcher supporters could laugh at their leader. 

• ...Show all comments
    • oscar1 month agoReport

😂 true, the need to provide the public with a not so cocky now  face Of Dominic Cummings 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.