John asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

What is a effective over counter sleep aid.?

I have hard time getting healthy amount of sleep and its beginning to effect my health due to both back pain and noise from neighbors needs to be over counter if possible as dont have insurance anymore due to job loss

Melatonin.. . . . . 

There are dozens on the shelves, and they're all about the same.  I used to pop sleeping pills all the time, and I've tried them all.  Whether you buy ZQuil or the generic no-name brand makes no difference.

If you're going to take sleep meds, you need to know a few important things.  First, they're very habit forming, in fact they're mentally addictive.  Second, they are well known contributors to things like night terrors, sleep walking, and sleep paralysis.  Third, you'll be a zombie for at least half the next day after taking them.

I play solitaire on my phone.

Specifically, Devisisters Solitaire Decked Out.

I would not take these holocaust products. 

Liposomal melatonin is best - a cheeper way would be valerian. Put off wlan at night. 

• Tavy

NYTOL, sold in pharmacies.