Which university courses/fields make the most?

Which courses will get me the highest salaries?

Update:

For those idiots who told me to go on google, I came to YA for opinions from people dipShets not just facts

5 Answers

Relevance
  • cool
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Think less in terms of the course and more in terms of the university.

Yes people who do technical degrees earn more, but that is simply due to the differing priorities of someone who studies Engineering vs an English student.

It has nothing to do with the content of the degree itself. Don't take a degree you can't handle under the assumption it makes you look good.

Employers can tell the difference between those who laboured through their education, and those who found it straightforward, they prefer the latter.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

before CoVid a CFA could make over 200K a year - IT guys used to make a killing too - Medicine if your very very very confident - but less than 5% of pre med students get into Medicine - a high GPA can also get you into law school - even if you majored in humanities as your BA - I know a guy who did that and now makes a ton of money - also if you major in something related to the oil industry and relocate to Calgary - lots of guys make 100K or more - my dad had a friend who made 600K doing that

• 1 month ago

One would think that if you're smart enough to make a lot of money, you'd also be smart enough to do a Google search for this kind of information (it takes about five seconds if you're a fast typist). https://www.investopedia.com/personal-finance/top-...

• 1 month ago

None if you are not interested and no good at whatever the subject.

You need to study something you have a passion for.  From that, you might make good money.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Matt
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

A google search will tell you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.