Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

I Am So Stuck. Please help I have nowhere to go to.?

My task is to write a creative piece in the world of my chosen book (Percy Jackson & the lightning thief) including the characters of the book 'The Tempest.' Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

• Lex

Choose another book. I mean if that one doesn't inspire you, than choose something else.

Oh, what a fun project!

If I were you, I'd play around with it a bit in my mind first. Pick the characters of "The Tempest" that you find the most interesting and then plonk them into the world of Percy Jackson. Who do they meet? What happens?

Play around with different story lines until you find one that you think is fun.

For something like this I've always found it easier to come up with something when I'd doing something that doesn't require a lot of thinking otherwise, like walking the dog, taking a shower, weeding, drawing etc.