Has anyone else not received the additional $600 of unemployment's benefits OR the backpay?

I filed back in March. Lost my job due to covid. I applied before the pandemic edd so I was being based off original edd gueidlines. I didn't qualify because they had not inputted all my wages. They requested my w2's and pay stubs from previous job. Yesterday my claim online updated showing a claim amount and weekly amount ($150 weekly) today I finally had a deposit of $300 to my edd card. But I did not receive back pay nor the additional $600. I also checked the UI online and it is not showing that I was paid anything. It's still saying my last payment was in 2017 for a previous claim. Is the system just glitching? Has anyone had this happened and received there missing payments?

P.s. I am in california

• Judy

If you qualify for the $600 it comes separately..

• As Mad As Birds

In California, it does not come separately. Two weeks of unemployment, combined with two weeks of $600 payments, come through as ONE deposit on your EDD card.

I applied one month after my last day of work and did not receive any back pay. I was only paid from the day I applied. The additional $600 a week did not show up on my "awarded" amount of unemployment, but it was paid out along with my unemployment benefit.

I've only gotten two payments so far, and my "Payment History" has lagged both times.

My most current certification was on the 24th (yesterday) and the transfer to my debit card was also on the 24th. My "Payment Activity" still shows that my last payment was on 5/12/20.

I'm in California, too.

• As Mad As Birds

Maybe you could try including a note in the free text area when you certify? It's probably hard to get through any other way right now.