How can I easily be funny? How to make someone laugh easily?
I make people laugh sometimes but it's so hard for me to make someone laugh
- CelifrogLv 61 month agoFavourite answer
Just keep trying and the more silly and random the better, you'll fail a little no matter what.
- Upton BitmeLv 41 month ago
Ridicule the weak and underprivileged, and threaten the just and good. It slays 'em at Trump rallies.
- 1 month ago
I think being funny comes naturally. I have seen comedians who can just stand and say nothing and they make me laugh and others can tell jokes and I don't even smile.
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
Well?.... We can USUALLY amuse PEOPLE that WANT to be AMUSED..... There's NEVER a 100% success RATE......😂😂😂😂
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
study comedians and steal their routines.
- 1 month ago
My general guide to humor:
1) Never make a joke at a specific person's expense, unless it's at your own expense (and even then, do this sparingly). Obviously, you can cut up with friends and you can give someone some gentle ribbing, but avoid doing that when there's a crowd around, until you've established a rapport with that person (that is, they understand that you're treating them the same, no matter if you're alone with them or in a crowded room with them).
2) Always be willing to laugh at your own mistakes, shortcomings, and errors. There are way too many people who can't truly laugh at themselves, but they'll insist that they have a great sense of humor. If someone gets you with a good one, acknowledge it.
3) Have no sacred cows. If there's ever a time you say, "Hey, you shouldn't joke about X," then you have no right to make any kind of joke. Every topic can be mined for humor, if the joke is done correctly. Even if you feel passionately about something and someone rips on it, just let that crap roll right on by, because there are plenty of things you'll joke about that offends others. Let their terrible sense of humor work against them and not against you.
4) Never try to pass off someone else's jokes as your own. You can tell someone else's jokes, but as long as you don't try to pass it off as your own, you'll be fine.