Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

I hate being mean to people. The thought of hurting someone else kills me. How are some people able to be mean and ignorant so freely?

Not saying I want to be like them at all. But how does it not bother them? They are rude to people not knowing what that person is dealing with. 

You don’t know if that person has just lost someone or if they are suicidal. How can they openly be mean to people who have done no wrong to them. People who could be having hard times in their own lives. 

• Alan H

Mean people are almost always hiding an inner sense of low self worth.    It may, even unwittingly, be a cry for help 

People who are mean to others, whether they know the person or if the person is a stranger to them, are people who are miserable on the inside.(for whatever reasons)

If you look around, you will see that people who are content with life are polite and don't go out of their way to be all shitty toward other people.