Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why does it seem like women are more dishonest than men?

First off, they wear makeup and acquire the assistance of botox and plastic surgery as an attempt to mask their true ugliness yet they accuse us of being liars?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As if men don't also use all those things to enhance their desirability. For some reason to some people a woman seeking plastic surgery is being deceptive whereas when a man does it it's mere "looksmaxing".

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Tasm
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Guys like to go straight from point A to B. Women take the path that looks like a wadded up ball of yarn. The guy looks at that and says, why don't you just go straight to B, and she replies, I did. 

Women just like the story more than the ending.

• liz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Perhaps you’re just a troll. Only a very dim person would get confused about makeup and speaking the truth.  There are honest and dishonest people of both sexes. 

• 2 months ago

I don't know women out there who lie about botox or plastic surgery but i know Michael Jackson did. even so he was a really interesting character.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

because they are more dishonest than men.

• liz
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I bet you wouldn’t tell your mom that 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As you get older, you'll realize that women are the most useful and also the most destructive force in humanity.  They can make kings but they can also take down an empire.  A King is no king without his Queen.

• 2 months agoReport

Idiot. We're human. Not bees or praying mantis.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.