Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

My grandma just passed and now i keep needing to use the restroom?

Im only 22 and right after i foundout of her passing i needed to pee! That day I peed 4 times from 7pm to 1 am. I have been using the bathroom at 11 pm like i always do before bed but now i feel the need to go at 1 am every night and like i dont just feel like i have to o like i actually do and i pee a lot (sorry tmi) but idk why this is happening

Hon sorry that you are distressed over the passing of your Grandmother.  However, one thing has nothing to do with the other.  Your bladder problems can be a result of a urinary tract infection or something else entirely, or even due to stress.  For this reason, you need to see or speak with a medical professional for proper evaluation and treatment.  You can visit urgent care in person or request a virtual (online) visit if you cannot physically go in person.  Do not delay seeking treatment, infections caught early can be successfully treated with antibiotics.  take care.

sounds like an enlarged prostrate