Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 months ago

how would you feel if your husband this to you?

The other day he insulted me because I told him to ask for help from the gov. He has always been against it, but I thought he would make an exception due to the quarantine, so he got mad and told me I was unworth it as a wife, then he received the help from it and he didn't tell me. We have the stove broken for almost 3 months now and he told me we needed to save money, so I was like ok. Then his recliner breaks and immediately buys another one (he is paying for it monthly) but still, so anyway when he says he loves me and he wants to make love to me. I feel not loved but used!!

What do you think? How would you feel if you were in my shoes?

• lala

Your husband is a very Selfish man 

I would have cried seeing buying a recliner instead of a stove 

Go to the store and buy a stove ;Period 

and if she say something do not even answer 

He is also a controlling man so get back your  self esteem 

Have you called a repair service to find out how much it would cost to fix your stove? Are you working outside the home? If not, perhaps you should be so that you can afford to fix the things that need fixing. And, yes, I'd be pi$$ed off if my husband bought a recliner instead of fixing the stove. 

• Topaz

Make a cake for him. Tell him u bakes this cake but can't make it as the stove is broken. What can u do honey? Watch him run to Lowe's for a new stove. Whoo hoo.