Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Would You Break Up With Him?

He sells weed out of his mother's house. Now his mother's house is being sold. So hes renting his sisters old house wayyy out in the country. No health insurance. So now his "clients" are back here. So he wants to use a random car to hide drugs in and park it on the street. I spent a whole day driving him in my car three hours to his friend so he could go fishing. After i got out of work. He yells at me and tells me he doesn't care and hates my job which is in health care. But i had promised him id move in before when things seemed to be good. I pay him $500 a month to help with his rental. He has a camper in the middle of nowhere where he wants to live. It would be ridiculous to try to make any money there. I spent the whole day dragging garbage bags of his stuff to the rental because his mother is dying. Also..he mentioned he wants me to start meeting his "clients" when hes away. I feel like all i do is favors.

• cc

You really need to find a new boyfriend.

i wouldnt stay with someone doing drugs

I wouldn't have been with him in the first place. Grow some self respect. You may not be some high roller but surely you deserve better than this.

I'm sure that, from the get-go you realized this guy is a loser. I would have, that's for sure. And i'd never have had to worry about breaking up with him because there is no way i'd ever go out with him in the first place.

You want us to answer whether or not you should break up with a drug dealer living in a camper who made you clean it for him after paying $500 which seems above market for the place? Is that you Joe Exotic? 

• Spiral

You are worth more than this. Leave.

• I would definitely break up with this man, he sounds like he has no goal, no drive, and no ambition to do something conducive and productive for his life. You deserve someone better who will treat you better and respect you because what you have now doesn't sound like love. 

• Bill

not only would I break up with him , I would shop him to the drug squad . He is a looser and only a looser would want to with him

What are you ---looser or smart

He sounds like good breeding stock. If you do decide to get rid of him, get pregnant first.