I have juno in aries in western astrology and juno in cancer in vedic astrology. Which one should i go with because i am a virgo libra cusp?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Vedic astrology doesn't use the signs ... they focus on the houses, on the lunar mansions. And on Rahu and Ketu. And they do not use the asteroids.

For that matter, most Western astrologers do not use the asteroids either, although over the past 30 years I have seen Chiron starting to be used by about half of astrologers.

As for being on the cusp . that is not real astrology. It is a device by scam astrologers to make up for those who mistake which sign their Sun is in ... Some years Sun leaves Virgo and enters Libra sometime on Sept 22nd, and other years, sometime on Sept 23. So if someone is just using the month-day of their birth and not actually doing up THEIR birthchart (full date, exact time, location), they may make a mistake about which sign their Sun was in when they were born.

So scammers made up this concept of "on the cusp" ... to keep readers coming back for more.

Stop and think about it: Sun cannot be in two places at the same time. You are either born when Sun is in Virgo OR you are born when it is in Libra. And if you aren't going to use your birthchart as it is, why even bother with astrology?\

As for Juno in Aries vs. Juno in Cancer ... the Sidereal zodiac LABELS used by Vedic astrology is only 26 degrees behind the Tropical zodiac LABLES used by Western Astrology (one sign is 30 degrees wide).

In actuality, it is the same spot in space ... just the label is different.

But if you have Juno in Aries in the Tropical/Western chart, you can ONLY have Juno in either Aries or in Pisces. So there is a serious error somewhere .... often it is that we have inadvertently typo'd data entry. But it may be that one of the websites you are using is seriously inaccurate.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.