Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 months ago

Is masterbating with a vibrating toothbrush weird? ?

I really wanted to masterbate and im a girl so I thought instead of buying a vibrator, I should just use my vibrating toothbrush. Dont worry I don't use it on my teeth and I feel bad for using a toothbrush on my vag. 

• :)

As long as you use the side WITHOUT the bristles (which is common sense) it’s totally fine and won’t be harmful. It’s a common thing many girls do when they’re young/are not willing to buy an actual vibrator

You missed the memo, a toothbrush is for cleaning teeth

I usually switch up between a cucumber and a knife. knives help when you have an itch 

You're fine. It's not weird it all. I do it like once every week. I use the back of the electric toothbrush and find it to be very strong, so I orgasm quickly. I don't brush my teeth with it either! My favorite is probably the shower (med-high pressure warmish water). But if you use the toothbrush, just wash it after just to be safe. 

you fingers should do the job

Well, if you're hoping for an orgasm, the clitoris is the source of the female orgasm, not the vagina.

The brush may be too rough, just sayin