Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 months ago

Is masterbating with a vibrating toothbrush weird? ?

I really wanted to masterbate and im a girl so I thought instead of buying a vibrator, I should just use my vibrating toothbrush. Dont worry I don't use it on my teeth and I feel bad for using a toothbrush on my vag. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • :)
    Lv 5
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

As long as you use the side WITHOUT the bristles (which is common sense) it’s totally fine and won’t be harmful. It’s a common thing many girls do when they’re young/are not willing to buy an actual vibrator

• 4 months ago

You missed the memo, a toothbrush is for cleaning teeth

• 4 months ago

I usually switch up between a cucumber and a knife. knives help when you have an itch 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You're fine. It's not weird it all. I do it like once every week. I use the back of the electric toothbrush and find it to be very strong, so I orgasm quickly. I don't brush my teeth with it either! My favorite is probably the shower (med-high pressure warmish water). But if you use the toothbrush, just wash it after just to be safe. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

you fingers should do the job

• 4 months ago

Well, if you're hoping for an orgasm, the clitoris is the source of the female orgasm, not the vagina.

• 4 months ago

The brush may be too rough, just sayin

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.