Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 month ago

why do people who are neighbors each hire their own lawn mowing services instead of using their neighbors lawn service too?

if saw that your next door neighbor had a guy that seemed to do a very good job, was dependable and you also heard he didnt charge too much. why would you want to call anyone else? as I have noticed that in my neighborhood as well as other neighborhoods that I work in...every neighbor has their own lawn service. not calling or hiring the person next door or across the street and i was curious as to why this is?

I mean , i know people like to have their "own look" for their lawn and maybe hiring the person that your neighbor has would make your lawn look like theirs too much? making it less individual look? maybe that is what it is? or is it a PRIVACY thing? maybe they are fearing that if they hire their next door neighbors lawn service and things end up badly that it would put them in bad standing with their neighbor too? other?

• Mr.357
    Favorite Answer

Probably because you don't eat the same thing at a restaurant as the people sitting at tables around you.

I don't know anyone who uses a lawn service.

Everyone I know does their own lawn.

Maybe you should ask them or maybe they rude.

Engaging in a service is a personal choice and there is no obligation to use someone from the neighborhood or community.