Is getting a Japanese-themed room cultural appropriation?

As long as I can remember, I’ve been really intrigued by the country, culture and language (I’m autistic, and this can be categorized as a special interest), and I’m in the progress of renovating my bedroom, however I’d love to express myself and my love for that country more but I won’t if it’s any harm. Also, what makes, or wouldn’t make it cultural appropriation? Thank you!

Excuse any mistakes as English is not my first language. 

Update 2... I think too much. And I realize this may be a stupid question. 

There is nothing wrong with using things from other cultures if you like them. It is really saying that those things are pleasing to you and you are honoring that culture.

NO !  I am also fascinated by the culture and creations (art, pottery, swords, foods) of Japan.  "Imitation (copying, adopting) is the sincerest form of flattery." [Check your TV guide / scan your TV stations for NHK - Japan and watch some superb shows about Japan.]

No.  Using someone’s designs and concepts is how ideas get disseminated. Famous architects incorporated Asian/Japanese concepts and ideas. Beautiful things are borderless.

If we worry about cultural appropriation we have to change among others, Indiana, Ohio, Iowa, Nebraska, Dakota, Arizona, Oregon, Florida, Alabama, Massachutses, Missouri, Louisiana, Cadillac, Buick. and etc.