Will this boy report me?

I’m 16, bi sexual - and these two boys were trying to stitch me up by one of them planting seeds for me to talk sexually about the other one (I have no idea why), this was via me speaking to one of them in DMs and he was sending screenshots to the person we were talking about. Although he didn’t mean what he was saying, based on the conversation alone, he was also doing the same thing, he then got aroused himself and began to send me nude pictures of himself (off script), bearing in mind he is 18 and I’m 16, so surely the boy i was talking about wouldn’t report me to the police as the other boy would be worse trouble than me? (The boy we were talking about is 16)

Nice of you to throw one of the boys under the bus for "planting seeds" for you to talk sexually.   You didn't mention any of this in your last post.

• Jake1 month agoReport

I didn’t know he was until the lad told me it was a set up 

You are bisexual and, apparently, slow.  You keep posting and posting and posting this same question.  Maybe the question is pornographic to you, I don't know.

I have no idea why you behave so irresponsibly and, yes, if the parents get their hands on any of this you could ALL be arrested.

One thing to be bisexual.  Another thing to be a fool.