Bisexuality?

I feel like I might be bisexual. Although when I picture myself getting married I feel like I would only marry a man (I am a girl). I can see myself dating a woman though but nothing serious. Does that still count as being bisexual or is there another term? I'd prefer someone who is LGBTQ+ to answer, not a straight person. Thank you for reading :)

Yes, that still counts as bisexual. You don't have to be 50/50 into guys and gals. Marrying the opposite sex doesn't make you any less bi, that's more common than marrying the same sex amongst bisexuals anyways

bisexuality is hard, it seems like you have a preference for men? if you like women and men that is probably being bisexual. it could also be internalized things preventing you from seeing yourself with a woman as you've been taught to be with men your whole life. I think you should put whatever label you feel right as. whether it be bicurious, bisexual etc. I know how you feel as that's how I feel a lot, just don't force a label or stress. sexuality is fluid and its ok to be confused, you aren't required to put a label :)

• izabella2 months agoReport

thank you :) that really helped. i think im bicurios