Bisexuality?

I feel like I might be bisexual. Although when I picture myself getting married I feel like I would only marry a man (I am a girl). I can see myself dating a woman though but nothing serious. Does that still count as being bisexual or is there another term? I'd prefer someone who is LGBTQ+ to answer, not a straight person. Thank you for reading :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes, that still counts as bisexual. You don't have to be 50/50 into guys and gals. Marrying the opposite sex doesn't make you any less bi, that's more common than marrying the same sex amongst bisexuals anyways

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

bisexuality is hard, it seems like you have a preference for men? if you like women and men that is probably being bisexual. it could also be internalized things preventing you from seeing yourself with a woman as you've been taught to be with men your whole life. I think you should put whatever label you feel right as. whether it be bicurious, bisexual etc. I know how you feel as that's how I feel a lot, just don't force a label or stress. sexuality is fluid and its ok to be confused, you aren't required to put a label :)

• izabella2 months agoReport

thank you :) that really helped. i think im bicurios

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.