Am I lesbian or bisexual? or just an Asexual bisexual romantic with slight sexual tendencies?

I have been confused about my sexuality very recently. Ever since I was 13 my sexuality has been from straight-lesbian as if it's a cycle. Now five years later I'm having another crisis. For context, I'm a very straight looking girl, fit, smart and I guess pretty, in relation to stereotypes I'd be a straight girl. Currently, I'm having problems with sexual attraction, and I realize I've always been like this. 'Normal' can look at a porn video or an attractive body and be turned on but for me, it's the opposite, I don't feel anything from it.

The idea of sex doesn't gross me out, it mostly scares me because I have performance anxiety and whatever. I can't tell if I'm bisexual or lesbian because of this, I like the idea of what a man can --do-- for me but I don't find male bodies sexually attractive at all (In fact they are almost kind of gross), and with females, I find they would be a lot more giving in an encounter and they have bodies I'd rather be with. For some reason the idea of dating a guy bores me and a girl excites me, it really sounds like I'm a lesbian but sometimes I have moments when I want to sleep with a guy. I have been with exactly 1 man and I was in the mood but I didn't like his body at all, I'm not sure how I'd react with a girl because that's never happened. So like, what's up with me lol?

• Sky

Why are you so fixated on labels?  Lesbian, bisexual, asexual, biromantic, straight-lesbian, straight-looking, anonymous....stop worrying about what label to call yourself and just simply BE YOURSELF.  Pursue whoever it is you're attracted to, form a loving relationship together, and be happy with each other.  Whether that person is male or female or any other demographic, that doesn't matter.  What does matter is that you accept yourself for who you are, no matter what orientation you discover yourself to be in the end.