Can I get unemployment?

I work part time at a gas station I have full-time day job but in order to survive I need to job. However, I was robbed put in choke hold the end of January just this past month we have been robbed 4 times. Plus working during COVID 19 but now I'm scared that's too much in a months time. 

• Judy

no unless you lose your ft job

If you keep working the full time job and stop working the part time job, no. You cannot get unemployment for any week that you work full time.

If you stop working both jobs event though only one is unsafe, and especially if the reason you stop working the other is so that you can get unemployment, then the answer is also no.

If you keeping working the part time job, but stop working the full time job because it isn't safe, then maybe, depending on the state, how much you make, and a lot of other things.

• Erik

Robbed four times in one month?  Time to get a gun.

As far as I can tell, nothing has changed.   You have a full-time job and you also have your part-time job.    So no, you are not eligible for unemployment or even partial unemployment.

Unemployment benefits are for those who lose their employment income through no fault of their own.