Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 2 months ago

What are some really dumb phrases that used to be common but make you laugh?

"Hater"

plus this nonsense in the late 2000s when kids wanted to act "gangsta" and beat up everyone.

That was so lame.

Hip hop is stupid but that was just dumb

• Mark

"24/7" and "you're the man".

Up your butt and around the corner

Well, "irregardless" and "could care less" are pretty dumb because people are saying the exact opposite of what they mean, not intending to be sarcastic or ironic but just out of dumbness. 

Also, any time I hear someone preface what they're about to say to someone with "due respect" or "no offense," I always laugh as I mentally sit back with a bowl of popcorn and start to watch the show because whatever they're going to say next is going to be massively disrespectful and offensive, like are they so dumb they don't realize that they're doing the exact opposite of what they've said or do they think the other person's so dumb that they'll buy that they're not being disrespectful or offensive when they absolutely are?