I ducked up?

Guys, 

I was on a dating site, talking to people and I sent a pic (d***) to someone who didn’t like it, who subsequently reported me. 

They blocked me from the site, I emailed the site apologising and now I’m concerned that the site has reported me to the police for it. 

I admit, I was using a catfish profile. 

I wasn’t thinking and now I’m really scared.

How long does it take the police to investigate these things as It feels like I’m just waiting for a knock at the door.

I’ve never been in trouble with the police before and I’m scared because of a error of judgement 

This is UK

If you're over 18 this wouldn't be a crime in most places. But just knock it off. No one wants to see your junk.

I've seen people arrested within 24 hours.  I've seen people arrested in 30 days.  There is no way to know.

That isn't an "error of judgment," by the way.

As long as the person you sent it to wasn't underage it's not a police matter.  You just got to use a new site now and behave responsibly as per the site's terms & conditions.