Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 month ago

Why do children wear outfits with cartoon characters on them?

Are they expressing their love of the show, or do they think putting these items on will "turn them into the characters".

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

maybe because they enjoy the character that they want to have a shirt of them for example a child wants to be like elsa then she would have the motivation to dress like her and want to act like her only because the character inspires them. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

9 times out of 10, it's just because they like the character or the series over all. a little girl wanting to be elsa would wear a dress like what elsa wears, not a shirt with her face on it.

• Diana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

To show their love of the characters.  

• 1 month ago

Because they like to. Nothing wrong with that unless for some cartoons.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

When you somehow understand child psychology you know the answer or maybe your trying to hard to explain your DR. Phil addiction?

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because they like cartoon characters.

• 1 month ago

BecUze they are queer

• 1 month ago

Children, I can totally understand. When you’re a kid, superheroes and cartoons are what you’re into. It’s childlike, so it’s appropriate. What I don’t understand is why grown fuc*ing men are wearing the same bullsh!t that their 9 year old kids wear. That needs to stop grown men should not be walking around wearing a Wolverine and Batman shirts. Grow up douchebags.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When I was a kid, it was because somebody had bought me those clothes and that's what my mom dressed me in. I honestly didn't give two sh*ts what I wore. Clothes were boring.

• 1 month ago

Just for fun.  I inherited a Bugs Bunny sweatshirt a long time ago and I still wear it sometimes.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.