Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 month ago

Why do children wear outfits with cartoon characters on them?

Are they expressing their love of the show, or do they think putting these items on will "turn them into the characters".

maybe because they enjoy the character that they want to have a shirt of them for example a child wants to be like elsa then she would have the motivation to dress like her and want to act like her only because the character inspires them. 

• John

9 times out of 10, it's just because they like the character or the series over all. a little girl wanting to be elsa would wear a dress like what elsa wears, not a shirt with her face on it.

• Diana

To show their love of the characters.  

Because they like to. Nothing wrong with that unless for some cartoons.

When you somehow understand child psychology you know the answer or maybe your trying to hard to explain your DR. Phil addiction?

• Kathy

Because they like cartoon characters.

BecUze they are queer

Children, I can totally understand. When you’re a kid, superheroes and cartoons are what you’re into. It’s childlike, so it’s appropriate. What I don’t understand is why grown fuc*ing men are wearing the same bullsh!t that their 9 year old kids wear. That needs to stop grown men should not be walking around wearing a Wolverine and Batman shirts. Grow up douchebags.

When I was a kid, it was because somebody had bought me those clothes and that's what my mom dressed me in. I honestly didn't give two sh*ts what I wore. Clothes were boring.

Just for fun.  I inherited a Bugs Bunny sweatshirt a long time ago and I still wear it sometimes.