What’s the nicest way of telling my gay friend that I don’t want to give anymore pics of myself?

Long story short, I feared he would become my enemy and make my other friends go against me if I don’t show him pics of my rod. I’m not gay but apparently he thinks I am and has been asking questions like when am I free, when can I upload more pictures of it and if we can meet up after work.    

I’m not gay.

I only uploaded 1 picture of my thing because I felt sad after he told me how people were prejudiced towards him at a party. 

• Tj

Tell him straight out, you are not gay. I have no idea why you would send him pics. Tell him that you are just friends and nothing more.

Just tell him that you're not comfortable with showing him pics of your dick anymore and that you're not gay. If he doesn't wanna be your friend after that, then he wasn't your friend to begin with

Say I don’t wanna give any more pictures out to you any more and you can’t make me!

• jimmy

Then just tell him your not gay and he can't see your dick if he and your other friends can't accept that then they probably aren't really your friends.