Help help help ! Please !?

Unsteady gait,balance problem,brain fog,thinking not clear Mri reveal nothing its been 6 months now?

MRI reveal nothing and i am excessively salivating a mucus in my saliva and i dont have cold or cough my throat is completely fine 

My vagina is dry most of the time i dont have any discharge all day ?

I am in my bed most of the time all day 

• Edwena

What does the doctor say? Ask him what kind of diseases you could have and what kind of a specialist he would suggest you see.   Have him make the arrangements to see his suggested specialist.  You might have had a mild stroke.  MRI's are no better than the radiologist looking at them.  You are probably at a low level of healthcare. 

• .

Not every illness or condition can be diagnosed from an MRI. Your symptoms could be many things (Parkinson's came to mind, only because I personally know someone with that disease).

Discuss further diagnostic tests with your doctor or switch doctors. 

Move your question to Health<General Health Care as it's currently in Sports>Running and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.