Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Roommate said friend was watching porn ?

My roommate said he was walking to the bathroom late at night and saw one of the male friends I had over was watching something with a naked woman in it and switched over to the Office when he came out of the bathroom. I have asked my friends about this and they got very defensive and upset I would ask. Important to note this roommate and my other one have manipulated and controlled a lot of things but I don’t know what to do. The roommate claims they saw a naked lady the friends claim they weren’t watching tv 

I want to believe my friends and my roommate brought this up in a rude. I want to know how I can resolve this so I can still have these friends over 

I was asleep at the time this supposedly occurred*

• Chanel

A lot of people like porn and will watch it when they get the chance.

We all think differently about things so do not judge him.

So what? Porn is adult entertainment. And in the meantime, he switched over to The Office for the same reason most men would -- he's sick and tired of being shamed for watching porn. that's the usual reason.

You must be really uptight.

Thanks for sharing.

• martin

It's best approach is to give people the benefit of the doubt, unless they are proven to be attempted rapists or always harassing people indecently.

are you a muslim?   because which one would you rather see, a woman with covered up with robe and hijab all the way or a beautiful naked woman?   even if you are a woman, the naked one is more "appealing" to see.   BTW its normal.... I would rather see my male friend watching a straight sex rather than watching him kissing a guy....

• A

Where the heck were you???? If you have friends over you are responsabile for what is on the TV

So what if they were watching porn? That's their business, chill out.