I need help naming A sweet bakery café ?

so I have been dreaming of opining a bakery my entire life. I now have an opportunity but I have never been satisfied with a name. its going to be centered around hot drinks (coffee, tea, hot chocolate ect.. ) and pastries, cookies, cupcakes, cakes, sandwich's and bagels(stuff like that) . it will be café/ restaurant style so there still will be take out and ordering available but it is more focused towards eating there. I also plan to have study times where if you come to the shop during specified hours and if are a student studying at the shop  you get a free small drink . as far as the name goes so far I have The Chocolate Cosmos but I dont feel like it would attract attention

what names would you recommend?and if this was in your town would you come to it?? or is it a trash idea lol 

• denise

I think its a nice idea, I'd call for lunch or a cuppa & cake, If I was in the area.

'Sit - A - While', for a name maybe?.

Or 'Your name' Cakery'?

• Tavy

Please be aware, that giving a table to a student and a free drink, stops you earning any money from that seat, you will be turning away paying customers. I have owned catering businesses in the U.K. and you need 2 bums on a seat per hour. Nice idea but you need every penny you get.

You have to pay rent, insurance, taxes, staff wages, electric, gas, water, telephone, food, drink, cleaning materials, and if there is anything left over it's yours.

The name is silly, it needs to be food based. Cosmos means nothing.

The Little Bakery

Cafe Fleur

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

UK.

• Kenny

Sweety's Sweetie's  

A name needs to let the  looker have an idea of what the store is about, chocolate cosmos doesnt do that, particularly at all, nor is it particularly a pleasant name. Try working with "sweet" in the name.  You have far more than just chocolate named as well as a cafe so you need to reflect that.