Should I call the police? ?

Almost a month ago I got a call from police stating I was stalking my ex and that she hasn’t spoken to me since January there’s more but that’s just the summary of what happened. But what she told the cops is a lie because I have proof and I told the police officer that so technically she filed a false police report and I haven’t heard anything from the cop since. Now my name is in their county records and I don’t know if I should call the police department back or not, because now my name is slandered and she gets to live a great life with no consequences. What should I do? 

FLAT OUT LIE. If the police contacted you to inform you that you had been accused of stalking, the would do it IN PERSON, not by phone.

The only question is if the caller lied to you, of if you are lying here.

Note: You CAN'T have proof you were not stalking anyone. Knowing where that person is enough to know when to prove where you were is actually strong evidence you ARE stalking them.

Update to comments: IF you received the call you claim, it WAS NOT an officer that called.

Your case number was 97864211-A. See I can make up a case # just like the caller.

• Sabrina1 month agoReport

The cop told me it was cyberstalking, I was texting her calling her but she never replied, but that wasn’t true BEACUSE, PROOF, I save all my messages to my MacBook so she lied. She called the cops when I texted her and told her “if she contacted me again I would get the police involved.” 

I doubt the Police will help you, but you CAN sue for your monetary damages.  What are they?  You've lost work, employment, had medical bills, needed to move?

Maybe.

But document everything that happens for proof if anything comes to the worse.