Parash asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

How Do I recover my money?

So here is a situation, I tried to book a plane ticket on goibibo and after filling my details when I paid the money , Goibibo said that the money has not been received and booking is canceled but My money on my Bank Account has been deducted to Goibibo company?what should I do to get my money back?

"money on my bank account has been deducted". You gave them your bank information and permission to withdraw directly??????? Bad move. Always use a card or paypal. If you did and just weren't clear in your question, then you contest the charges/transaction with your credit card or paypal. Otherwise, you yell at a brickwall trying to get your money back from the vendor directly.

• MS

Contact your bank to file a claim.  Be sure to have a copy of the message you received.  Let this be a lesson to not book tickets through these types of websites.

Start off speaking to your bank.

Best place to start is by contacting your bank - especially if you paid with a credit card they should be able to return the money to you. If for some reason the bank can't, you need to push it with the company and send them screenshots showing the money going out.