Why do feminists want hate crimes against men to be allowed...?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Is that what you want to believe, because I'm certain it can't be what you know to be true for all. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Funny how you seem to think this Wera Hobhouse, whom most feminists have never even heard of, speaks for all feminists. This is a British problem not a feminist issue. Most people globally have no idea this is going on.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm guessing this vry small minority who d r

actuly mentally broken down inside whch wld 

xpln their dumb irrational hatred for us gy-fk

too, yo :{

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

• Jack
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The simple answer is...because feminism is not based on advocating equality, but rather is based on advocating female superiority.  

Interestingly as I read that story, I thought about that posh woman who carved up a man's face with a broken glass or bottle, who shed a few tears in court...and managed to convince the judge hearing her crimes to give her a suspended sentence.  

The UK is a whole other level of insanity on the gender front.  I mean they already have legal directives that require judges to show women more leniency when they commit crimes...so you have to wonder how with that established in the UK, they want to make the gap even bigger by legal changes that will allow for even harsher punishment for men.

And to borrow a sentiment from that Australian feminist hack who was talking about "Jackie's story," in this culture it's clear that society hates men, just hates us and considers us not only not equal, but indeed even less than human.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Because they are feminists ...

• 1 month ago

Being a Feminist is a Hate crime it makes them hate men

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Feminists hate men.  

• 1 month ago

"Why do feminists want hate crimes against men to be allowed...?"

"Hate Crimes" are the bane of modern Leftists that use identity politics.  Everyone is judged by the color of their skin, or by their sex in this case, then consigned to one of their pre-determined groups and assigned a binary status of either "victim" or "oppressor".  For every "victim" group, the Left believes it is a special "hate crime" if something occurs to them by an "oppressor" group.  It is this simple ... and this stupidly childish too.

The modern Left (including feminists), deny our INDIVIDUAL responsibility and autonomy to be the standard for our lives.  They demand that we view the people that belong to groups that they have deemed to be "oppressors" as all being the same, and all collectively guilty of the bad, that they have associated them to be with.

Interestingly, there is no good found anywhere in any of the same "oppressor" groups despite the fact that the "men" group for example has produced individuals that have delivered the overwhelming majority of extreme benefits to humanity.  Men are at the extremes of behavior for both bad and good.  Why are they all lumped in to be "oppressors" only?

The rest of this feminist/Leftist ideology is along these same deceptive lines.

• 1 month ago

That brings up so many issues.

First, it's incredibly hypocritical and discriminatory for feminists to want to make misogyny illegal but not misandry.   It's yet another example of feminists claiming to be about equality while lobbying for one-sided laws that advantage women and discriminate against men.  Which is the bottom line answer to your question - feminists do it because they want women to have the upper hand.

The bigger issue however is the whole concept of a hate crime and how a crime is considered to be a hate crime.  Crimes are typically defined by an action.  It's problematic to measure and hold people responsible for an emotion which is what hate is.  

The feminist in the article claims many crimes against women were not counted as hate crimes as she thinks they should have been.  She wants the police to assume that all crimes in which women are a victim are motivated by hate, but of course that's not true.  That's the major problem with hate crime legislation, it is essentially discriminating based on race, sex, etc.  

To use a race example:   If I rob a black man and a white man at gun point and take their wallets, is it fair to assume I committed a worse hate crime against one fo those two people than the other?   Should I get a longer prison sentence because one person was a different race than me?   

The whole idea of hate as a crime is a problematic idea.  We should hold people responsible for their actions.   If I hit someone, it's the crime of battery regardless of their sex or race.   Someone who is hit, is a victim of battery regardless of their race or sex.

The last point I'll make is legislators simply should refuse to pass any legislation that discriminates on the basis of race or sex as this proposed feminist legislation does.  The law should not discriminate, but treat all people equally.  

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How is making misogyny a hate crime going to help with the issue of violence towards women? If you want fight misogyny than using it as weapon against men is likely going to make it worse, not better. For that matter, adding more time to a mans sentence by silly hate crime laws does nothing whatsoever to prevent DV or the killing of women. 

In any event, not only does Wera Hobhouse not have an argument to support her gibberish reasoning for her law, but she has no basis to reject her gibberish being applied to both men and women. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.