What do y'all use to keep squirells and rabbits away from garden?

So during this lockdown my wife bought a bunch of exotic seeds and got them all growing indoors and the the ones that were getting bigger she put outside in the garden. The squirrels(im guessing because they are raised beds) ate everything. Is there any safe home concoction or a preferred product that is safe for veggies to keep these things away? 

• Mr.357

When the kids were little, I sent them out in the yard to shoot the rabbits and squirrels for dinner with a .22 LR rifle.  Now that they are grown up, I have barn cats that eat them.

Round these here parts, pard, w'all use fully automatic weaponry, doggone it. Yep. Scares those goddam critters all to hell, boy.

• Sandy

For rabbits, my late mother swore by "Bone Meal"

https://homeguides.sfgate.com/use-bone-meal-keep-r...

I've also seen people put small "spinners" in their garden. They say the movement keeps critters out.

• A

a 3 ft mesh fence should keep the rabbits out, I have never had squirrels get into my veggie garden. I would put up the fence and see if that does it. squirrels are tougher to keep out