Possible pinched nerve/damage?

I have hit my funny bone on my right elbow an extreme amount of times, and now any time I hit it, my arm starts to tingle, go numb, and/or feel sore for up to days on end. And I can almost feel the nerve popping out of my elbow a bit, should I go see a doctor for this? It's been like this for at least the last 6 months

Nerve damage can often last a lifetime. I fell on an outdoor basketball court at age 17 and landed on my right elbow damaging the nerve. I am now 65 and it is still sensitive when bumped a certain way. I don't know if a neurologist can help because I never went to one though. I think it is worth doing though.

• Avery2 months agoReport

It's extremely sensitive, I'm currently laying in bed and yet, its acting up and when its bent it hurts more. I'm just worried because I'm a musician and I dont want my hand to start being affected by it. Thanks for some intel!

You should consult a specialist for that.