Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 4 months ago

My friend has huge kidney stones and hospital said nothing they can do being stuck in his kidneys, what eles left ? He’s in his 60s?


They gave him pain pills,  I been looking up things for him on line,   He said he’s been crying 

5 Answers

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

    He needs a different hospital. Kidney stones can be shocked waved, its done every day in the UK.

  • 3 months ago

    I advise him to try,to drink tea made from Italian parsley with lemon, 3 times a day. At empty stomach.In the mean while  , you continue to see a doctor.The parsley must be fresh. Boil one litter of water and add one bunch of Italian parsley to it. And bring it to slow heat for 3 minutes.Let it cool down before you drink it. Drink one cup with half lemon before meal. If you experience any symptom . Stop it right away.

  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    Bulls%*&(^)^!!!  A urologist can handle this. This would be a fairly common condition  for them to handle 

    I'm curious. The hospital. Was it one of any size, or just a very small hospital  in a small area where there is no urologist on the staff

  • 4 months ago

    Rubbish - I am 63 and had a large kidney stone in my kidney and a smaller one in urethra removed 5 months ago I am unsure how they done it but I also had sepsis and a stent was put in a few weeks before the operation and stones removed during surgery and another stent in for 6 weeks, they did say something about laser treatment for the stones but I was in too much pain and vomiting to care what they were doing. I am in UK

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

    Look up Shockwave lithotripsy (SWL). It might not be the answer you are looking for, but it is a treatment for kidney stones.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.