Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

What can I do about a parking dog at night?

It's currently 1:33 AM. There is a little dog that lives over at the neighbors that cannot stop barking. I do not see any vehicles at the house, and all the lights are off. I cannot sleep because of it. What should I do? Ignore it?

Been going on for at least an hour.

Other people report it to the police,  but its not that nice for the owners, because they can do little in some cases about the dog. I suggest you talk to the owners about that, see if they can do something about it, maybe take the dog inside their house when it wont stop barking or something. 

Shame sorry

Alum.  It will lick it up and it's bark will then sound like he smokes 10 packs a day.

Take the dog's car away. Then he can't park.

You could use some white noise in your bedroom. There are machines that can provide different sounds or a fan or a air cleaner, an aquarium, just a noise you get used to & it blocks other sounds.

The dog is barking cause it is bored out of its mind. Nothing else to do when you are lonely.

You could call Animal Control & they would send out an officer to listen to the barking & if it is deemed a nuisance or excessive barking, they can site the owner.

• patty

my sister uses a fan

• Jack H

Teach it to parallel park...

Is this happening every night or just tonight? If it's an ongoing thing then take video to show proof and file a barking dog complaint with your local animal control.

But no one's going o stop it barking NOW. Just put on some headphones and go back to bed. Go on Amazon Music and play rain or wave sounds.

Call your local non emergency police line.. Its violating noise ordinances

• patty

neighbours must still be out or they have all gotten murdered

• Nancy

Have him towed.

Call the police and ask for a welfare check on the dog...stress the fact no one is there and you feel the dog might be in danger.

• Anna

Who cares if she wouldn't be pleased she sounds rude and inconsiderate to let her pest bark especially at night and keeping you awake. Call animal control and file a noise complaint.