how to get rid of unwanted frogs/"geckos"?

I live out in the country so I know this is probably impossible. but at night at my side door (the side I enter) when I come in at night with my outside light on I will always have frogs or "geckos". i don't mind them in my yard or anything. but it is a little aggravating trying to come in without them getting in my house or on me lol. is there anything i could use or anything?

Put them on the Grill... They taste lick BBQ CHICKEN with the right sauce..

I read an article, it states frogs dislike citric acid and vinegar.  Spray generously at your entrance and hope it keeps them away.

If you have the budget and time you could build something like a arbor at the entrance, doesn't have to be fancy. This example is made out of old doors.

Cover sides and front with fine mesh net.

Just an idea, the front covered so you have to step over, it really keeps the frogs away.

Do a search on 'keep frogs off porch' and you'll find a bunch of info.  In general, don't give them anyplace to live (cut grass short and remove other hiding places like pots) and make sure it's free from things they like to eat like spiders.  If you catch and relocate them that can help as well, but I would suspect there is food for them and nice places to hide.

Yes let me tell you the easy way to get rid of that problem non-chemical and it doesn't involve traps or animals. Frogs and geckos and other creatures come out at night. Go to your local hardware store and get yourself a high powered night halogen lamp and put it on a timer. Close to the area that has the frogs to toads and the geckos and the bright light we'll keep them out of the area.

they like you, try going out another door

Time will tell you this what day was the awakening revelation I don't know the truth I've been trested like an idiot

Just be careful who you let in. Geckos are popular in houses in some countries because they keep down the insects. I guess frogs could do that too, if they didn't dry out.