tia asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

How will each zodiac sign deal with emotional abuse like when they will remember ill mannered people from past but have no contact with them?

How will each zodiac sign deal with emotional abuse like when they will remember ill mannered people from past but have no contact with them today. I am pisces sun , aries moon and I literally curse such people out.

Tell me how you deal with it and mention your sun and moon sign.

Just a fun game!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The "zodiac sign" is ONLY the SUN Sign, and all it indicates is how the person seeks to feel good about themselves.

Your question doesn't involve the person's Sun. It involves their Moon (emotional reactions), their Neptune (subconscious emotions), the 4th house (Childhood conditioning).

Yes, Aries Moon can be emotionally impulsive and aggressive, especially if it makes discordant "aspects" with other planets in the chart.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

No one can push your buttons unless you allow it and there are a lot of mega-wimps nowadays.  The internet social media thingy attributes to that and the lack of developing interpersonal skills because so many households are dysfunctional. So it’s something you have to learn vs having a strong foundation.   

Enjoy your day

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It can be forgiven I think as long as they don't keep reoffending knowing what will happen and get inside their brain and try to trigger them. I don't know tho. As long as you can develop some kind of trust with them that should eventually all fade away. 

Cancer sun libra moon. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe you should get some counseling for it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What’s the point? Why the just for fun disclaimer? Yet personally, you seem to be serious at the same time? 

Don’t understand what makes this 'fun' game. Especially dealing with abuse of any kind. Games still have rules, clarify what determines a quality answer? From what sources do we get data to make opinions? Or do we simply make up twelve different lies?

• JB
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

1:12 people are identical?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.